Trick To Get Reliance Jio 4G Sim For All Android Devices.

Leave a Comment
Hey, folks today we are going to tell you about Trick to get reliance jio 4g for any 4g device. As we all know jio 4g craze is on growth day-by-day. But, many of your are not able to get Reliance jio 4g sim card even if you have 4G android phones because reliance launch them for some devices brand only. But, in this post, I am gonna show you trick by which you can get reliance jio 4g sim card for any android device.

I already get the jio 4G sim for my phone but some of my friends are really upset because everyone enjoying the Jio 4G unlimited but they did not even they have the 4G Android phone. Then one day I do an experiment with one of my friend Himanshu and I find out the way to generate Jio coupon in those phones also who didn't show the GET JIO SIM option in My Jio App.

Then we share this trick with our all friends who didn't get the GET JIO SIM option in there phone and result it works in each and every phone. I also got a party from them for it :-) .  So, by this case study, I am sure that this tip will surely 101% work for you and then after you can enjoy you Reliance Jio 4G in your any 4G Device.So, let's check out the method.
'

Trick To Get Reliance Jio 4G Sim For All Android Device:


  1. Firstly uninstall all Jio related app from your device.
  2. Now Download- My Jio v3.2.05 app
  3. Install app and ensure your internet connection should be on.
  4. Now open the My Jio app and then here's the trick start.
  5. When you click open in My Jio app a screen will show up where you find the Get Jio Sim option tap on it fastly before it shows update app message.
  6. Now just verify your number and enter some details and get your Jio unique coupon. Just visit the Reliance digital store and show it to them and get your sim card.

This My Jio app version 3.2.05 will enable the Get Jio Sim option for unsupported Jio devices also. So, Enjoy this trick and please don't think it is waste of time atleast try it and if 1st or 2nd time you failed to tap on GET JIO SIM option then don't worry try again and I am sure once you successfully click on it then there will any thing going to stop you.

Terms and Conditions For Using This Jio 4G Sim New Trick :

  • I didn't try this trick on any 3G phone.
  • Confirm it will work in every 4G phone if you follow each and every above step.
  • The update message will show to your screen immediately if you didn't press the Get Jio Sim button fastly after opening My Jio App.
  • Visit the nearby Reliance Digital Store and don't forget to show your coupon to them then and then they will give you the Reliance Jio 4G Sim card.
When your sim will active then it will show you 2GB of the internet for 3months validity. Don't worry it's a welcome offer what you need to do is given below.

  • Download any 3-4 Jio apps from play store (like- Jio tv, Jio cinema, Jio Live etc.
  • Then restart your phone 
  • Then check you got the unlimited internet for 3 Months.

If after that it will show you 4GB per day usage limit then no need to worry. we already post about How To Remove Reliance Jio 4GB Per Day Limit and Get Unlimited Internet Data Don't forget to read it.

Please don't forget to share this post with your friends on facebook and whatsapp. Sharing is caring for you, you friends and even for us also. I am really happy to see you there stay turned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment